Midway Ford Truck Center is proud to be a Roush CleanTech dealer offering propane autogas upfits or conversions for the Ford lineup of vehicles. These vehicles offer the same horsepower, torque and towing ratings as their gasoline-powered equivalents.
Check out the video below showing how our customer Super Shuttle is making the switch to propane autogas and how it has impacted their business in a very positive way. There are several benefits to operating your fleet or personal vehicle on a Roush CleanTech system here are just a few reasons:
- Vehicles with Roush CleanTech systems can be diagnosed at any Ford dealership service department eliminating the need for special tools or costly transport to a specific service center.
- Roush CleanTech vehicles carry a 5yr/60,000 mile warranty.
- Propane autogas significantly reduces greenhouse gas emission (24%), nitrogen dioxide emissions (20%) and carbon monoxide emissions (60%) vs. gasoline operation.
- When compared to its gasoline equivalent the E-250 Cargo Van with a Roush CleanTech system saves the average customer up to $32,000* over the 200,000 mile service life of the vehicle. CLICK HERE for a comparison chart.
* Factoring in current cost of gasoline vs propane autogas, all tax credits, and maintenance costs over the life time of the vehicle.