Midway Ford Truck Center Is Proud To Be A Part Of Ford's BPN Dealer Network
What is the Ford Business Preferred Network?
What's different about a Ford BPN dealer?
Quite simply, Ford BPN dealers understand the needs of small business owners. A BPN dealer knows the vehicles used in your everyday operations are critical tools for your financial success and your ability to provide for your customers. Similarly, Ford makes sure our BPN dealers have the tools they need to get the job done for you.
- Commercial Vehicle Selection: The BPN experience ensures you are buying the ideal vehicle for your specific needs. BPN dealership personnel, including the staff at Midway Ford Truck Center, are trained and certified in commercial trucks near Kansas City and their applications. Commercial Truck Tools, a unique software system, is used to turn your vehicle requirements (payload, cargo space, truck upfit requirements, etc.) into the most appropriate vehicle specification for you. This system includes competitive vehicle offerings so you understand all your options.
- Commercial Vehicle Stocking: Sometimes the best way to make a decision about a vehicle is to check it out first-hand. BPN dealers are required to stock a variety of commercial vehicles to meet the needs of commercial customers.
- Fleet Promotional Offers: Ford Motor Company and Ford Commercial Lending offer unique fleet vehicle incentives and financing options through BPN dealers.
- Maximizing "Up-Time": We recognize keeping your vehicles on the road is vital; every hour counts. At BPN dealerships, Commercial Service Advisors understand the importance of minimizing downtime when prioritizing each day's service schedule.
- Keeping Life Simple: With BPN, you can set up Quality Fleet Care, a monthly, single-payment billing option for parts purchases and service work from any Ford dealer, Quick Lane, or Fast Lane Tire and Auto Center. This is available for all your fleet vehicles - Ford and competitive makes.