If there's one thing we know at Midway Ford Truck Center, it is that consumers' rate fuel economy among the top criteria when purchasing a new vehicle. For most, this probably doesn't come as a shock. What may come as a shock is what other drivers still believe to be a stellar fuel economy: low-mid thirties. Maybe for a truck or SUV...But, really 40 is the new 30. And, you don't even need a hybrid to get those kinds of numbers. In fact, while Ford offers one hybrid that gets up to 41 mpg - the 2012 Ford Fusion, they also offer two gas-powered sedans that deliver up to 40 mpg: the 2012 Ford Focus SE with SFE and the 2012 Ford Fiesta.
The 2012 Ford Focus SE with SFE is equipped with a 2.0-Liter Ti-VCT direct-injection I4 engine, mated with a 5-speed automatic transmission, MyKey, a myriad of front, side-impact, and side-curtain airbags, height-adjustable safety belts and LATCH, a remote keyless entry system, anti-theft technologies, and folding back seats with easy on/off head restraints.
And if that doesn't catch your attention, check out a few features included in Ford's other 2012 40 mpg vehicles:
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid At a Glance
- 2.5-Liter Atkinson-Cycle I4 engine mated with an electric motor and 272-volt battery
- Eco-friendly appointments
- Fuel-conservative E-CVT automatic transmission
- Driver's knee airbag
- Fixed rear seat
2012 Ford Fiesta SE with SFE At a Glance
- Available Body Types: Four-door sedan or five-door hatchback
- 1.6-Duratec Ti-VCT I4 engine
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering
- Advanced Trac electronic stability control
- Easy Fuel Capless Fuel Filter
- Blind spot mirrors
- Message center with trip computer
- Unique cloth bucket seats
- Dynamic-looking decklid spoiler (hatchback only)
Midway Ford Truck Center located at 7601 NE 38th Street in Kansas City, MO, invites you to come down and experience each of these three overachievers for first hand! While they all offer exemplary gas mileage, each offers a unique look and feel.